Welcome to Panzer Delicacies Ltd. (hereinafter: the "Site"). H.P. - 515136901
The site is used as an e-commerce site which offers (among other things) for sale various products (hereafter: "the products").
- The provisions of these statutes apply equally to both sexes, and the use of masculine pronouns is only for convenience.
- The provisions of these general conditions and the conditions of use appearing on the website define the legal relationship between the customer and the website, the conditions of use of the website and / or the ordering of products on the site Web and indicate the customer's consent to all the conditions set out in these conditions.
- By actually using and viewing the website and / or transferring details within it to the user who has read these terms and agrees to be bound by them.
- The Company may at any time, at its sole discretion, update these Terms and Conditions.
- The company may update the prices of the products on the website at any time without updating any factors.
- These conditions apply to the use of the site and the services contained therein via any computer or
other communication device.
- The company does its best to present the most accurate description of the product, such as photos.
It is specified that it may appear on the site in good faith and without malicious intent and / or by will of 'mislead, no
Details and / or errors and / or omissions and the company will not assume any liability arising from inaccuracies and / or errors.
- An error in the description of the product (s) will not bind the company.
- Product images on the website are displayed for illustration purposes only. There may be some differences in appearance, color, size, etc. between the product, as displayed on the site, and the actual product.
- Do not copy or use, or allow anyone to use, in any way content from the site.
- The date recorded on the company's computers is the determining date for everything.
2. Register on the site
- In order to place an order for products, the customer must register on the site using an online registration form.
- Any person / business may use the site, including making purchases through the site, among others, subject to being eligible for binding legal action, with a valid credit card, but the company does not commit not to authorize the debit of all credit companies.
- Registration is one-time, after which the customer will not be required to register again each time upon purchase.
- When registering on the site, the customer must enter a username and password as well as his e-mail address.
- In the future, if and when the customer requests to purchase additional products, the customer will be identified by the customer's name and the password he has chosen.
- The customer's contact details will be updated according to the data that will be filled in by the customer in the online registration form available on the site.
- The Company may from time to time require additional identifying information.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company shall be entitled to prevent any person from using the Site, either temporarily or permanently in its sole discretion and without notice, for any reason it deems appropriate for the Company.
3. Buy products on the site
- The purchase of products will be done by adding products to the basket, after adding products to the basket, the customer will enter the online form for this purpose in the ordering process the following customer details: first name, last name , telephone number, e-mail address, in addition to the recipient's contact details, Private name, last name, telephone number, town, street number, house, floor, apartment, postal code, entry and any other element of identification that can help the delivery person easily locate the address to which delivery is made, including comments if the recipient of the order is not at home. Fields marked with an asterisk must be completed and without them the order cannot be completed.
- In order to avoid any possibility of malfunction during delivery, the customer must only provide exact and correct information.
- Upon finalizing the order, the customer will confirm the details of the order and the accuracy of the details provided by him.
- Filling in all the details is a prerequisite for placing the order in order to place the order efficiently and smoothly and care should therefore be taken to provide all details accurately.
- The customer's contact details will be updated in accordance with what is indicated in the online order form on the site.
- The filling of all the details required for the purchase of the product by the customer will be taken into account when placing the order. On receipt of the order, the site will verify the details of the bank card and only after approval from the bank card company and / or the electronic wallet as explained below, the operation will be confirmed and the final approval of the order, customer invoicing of the product will be done by credit card and / or other account as explained below. And all subject to the presence of the products in the company's inventory and on the website.
- The data as entered in the order form by the customer will constitute conclusive proof of the correctness of the actions.
- Product prices on the website may differ from store sales.
4. How to pay for the order
- Payment for the products will be made by credit card or through an account with other services. Or by arriving at the store and paying in cash. And any similar service that will be available for use on the Site, from time to time at the discretion of the Company.
- If the customer chooses to use a credit card to make the payment, they will be asked to provide credit card details, ID card, card type and validity. If the customer decides to pay through another such as the PayPal site, the company will only be able to charge payment for the products after receiving approval from PayPal.
- The company reserves the right to cease using any means of payment on the site, to authorize the use of additional means of payment and to apply different payment terms to different types of credit cards or means of payment that the company will respect.
- Once the payment details have been entered in the online order form, confirmation of receipt of the order details will be sent to the customer via email. It will be specified that this confirmation does not oblige the company to provide the products ordered and it only indicates that the details of the order have been entered on the company's website. In addition, the company does not guarantee that such confirmation will be sent to the customer.
- Immediately after placing the order, the company will check the payment methods used by the customer.
- In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit company or any other means of payment, the customer will receive an appropriate notice and the company will contact the customer to finalize or cancel the transaction.
- The approval of the purchase transaction is conditional on the purchase of the product in stock on the requested delivery date and / on the order date. If it is not indicated that the product is not in stock and that the product has not been downloaded from the site at the time the order is placed, the company will not be held responsible for reimbursement by the company to the customer for any amount paid if paid to the company and / or waiver of fees if made for the purchase.
- It will be clarified that there may be situations in which although the item is displayed on the site as existing in stock, in practice it is missing and cannot be delivered, in these cases the transaction will be canceled and the customer will have no claim in this regard subject to the refund of the amount paid by the customer.
- The delivery date will be determined from the date the transaction is approved by the credit card company or other approved e-wallet service available.
- If the customer is billed in error by the credit company, the customer must inform the company in order to make a credit accordingly.
5. Delivery and transport of products
- Delivery of the product by the site will only be made after receipt of payment confirmation from the credit company.
- The site undertakes to deliver the goods within the delivery time to the requested destination and will do everything possible to ensure that the product arrives quickly.
- The company will work to the best of its ability to deliver the products quickly within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the order and its confirmation. Product delivery times include only the calculation of working days (Sunday to Thursday, excluding bank holidays and bank holidays).
- The shipments that will be delivered through the shipping company on behalf of the company comply with the conditions of the shipping company, the shipping company's distribution areas and by prior arrangement with the recipient of the order .
- If the shipping company is unable to ship to the delivery address for any reason. The company will inform the customer and endeavor to find an alternative solution that meets the wishes of both parties.
- The delivery dates stated on the website and above do not apply to products that are sold out of the website inventory and / or the inventory of the relevant supplier.
- Deliveries are made by a courier company, through which the products will be transported.The conditions of the courier company are binding on the customer.
- Shipping costs - In addition to the price of the products ordered, shipping costs will be charged to the customer, the amount of the shipping costs will appear at the end of the order process depending on the shipping method chosen by the customer, unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping charges will be paid when paying for the product. In sales in installments, the site may charge the delivery costs when invoicing the first payment.
- The site will not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in delivery and / or non-delivery of the products resulting from one of the following reasons:
1. Supreme power
2. Any reason beyond the control of the site and / or the company.
3. Part associated with the mission operation.
- The customer must immediately notify the website if the product is not delivered within the delivery time specified on the website, in which case the new delivery time will be considered from the date of coordination of a new date.
- Make sure to fill in accurate and up-to-date details, in the event that products are returned to the company due to incorrect details, the customer will be charged for shipping and handling charges.
6. Cancellation of a purchase by the customer
1. The customer may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act and the regulations issued under it. Without derogating from:
- Cancellation will only be made by written notification to the e-mail address - pan[email protected] and during working hours.
- Cancellation of a transaction by the customer will not be possible when purchasing certain items as specified in paragraph 14C (d) of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The cancellation of the transaction by the customer is subject to the return of the product as reasonably or as possible in its original packaging.
- After receiving the cancellation notice, the customer receives the amount he paid for the product, less the cancellation fee (the shipping fee is not part of the product price and will be therefore deducted separately From redemption) at a rate of 5% of the transaction amount or NIS 100, whichever is less. In the event of cancellation of a transaction due to a defect or non-compliance, the customer will not be charged a cancellation fee. Additional provisions of the Consumer Protection Act regarding the cancellation of the purchase by the customer, including regarding the obligation to return the product, will also apply.
7. Cancellation of a purchase by the company
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, for any reason and at any time, cancel or terminate a transaction and / or sale and / or cancel an order, in whole or in part, and / or l activity of the site, in whole or in part.
- Notice of such cancellation or discontinuance will be given to the user or customer, and the company will refrain from charging customer's credit card or refunding customer any amount paid for the products, to the extent where it was paid.
- Except with regard to the reimbursement of the transaction amount as stated above, the user or customer will have no claims, complaints and / or demands towards the company and / or the supplier with regard to canceling the transaction as described in this section.
- If it is discovered that a product is out of stock, the site may cancel the order or offer an equivalent replacement item. In case of cancellation of the order, the company will not be responsible and will not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or particular damage caused to the customer or to a third party.
- All intellectual property rights, including patents, copyrights, and trade secrets, are the property of the company only or of other third parties who have made the company use them.
- These rights apply, among others, to the data on the site, including the list of products, the description and design of the products and any other detail related to its operation.
- These rights also apply to the name of the site and to the domain (www.panzer-delicatessen.com) of the site, the brands (registered or not) are all the property of the company. They cannot be used without their prior written consent.
- Do not copy, reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, market, rent or translate any information from the site, including trademarks, images and text, product design, product images, etc. without the prior written approval of the company.
- Do not link to content on the site, which is not the home page of the site (deep link) and cannot display or post such content in any way, unless the deep link is to the website's web page in its entirety and as is, so that you can view and use it in exactly the same way. Obtaining company consent.
- The company may order the cancellation of a deep link even after giving its consent in its sole discretion and in that case you will have no claims and / or demands and / or claims against it.
- The company (and / or any person acting on its behalf) does not directly and / or indirectly assume any liability for damages resulting from and / or related in any way, as a result of the delivery of the product to the client. The company will do everything in its power to ship its products at a temperature suitable for the products. But does not assume any direct and / or indirect responsibility for damages resulting from the shipping method, including deterioration of the goods due to incorrect temperature, tearing of the product packaging or spill following agitation or Anything else, whether caused by the mail, whether by a third party.
- The company (and / or any person acting on its behalf) assumes no direct or indirect liability for damages resulting from the use and / or reliance on information published on external sites, accessible through the one of the site's services. It will be clarified that the company does and will do its best to cooperate only with reliable and reputable suppliers.
- The company (and / or any person acting on its behalf) does not directly and / or indirectly assume any liability for damages resulting from and / or related in any way whatsoever to the use and / or performance of the site.
- Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any activity of any other party which is not under its full control.
- The company will not be responsible for any changes in health, including upset stomach, etc. of the customer resulting from the consumption of one of its products.
10. Confidentiality and privacy
- All personal customer data (name, e-mail, etc.) will be stored in company databases.
- The company will not transfer the customer's personal data to anyone other than the suppliers, if necessary only for the purpose of completing a transaction.
- The company will only use the contact details of the customer's payment method to make payment for a transaction that the customer has requested to be carried out, and this information will not be transmitted to any other party except for this purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, details of payment methods are not stored in the company's databases.
- Notwithstanding the above, the company may use the personal data of the customer to a third party in cases where the customer has committed an act or omission that harms and / or may harm the company and / or third parties, the client used the services of the company to perform an illegal act, if received by The Company has a court order directing it to provide the client's contact details to a third party as well as in any litigation or legal proceeding.
- The company may use the customer's personal data, without identifying the specific customer, for the purpose of analyzing statistical information and presenting it and / or transmitting it to other parties.
- Since this involves carrying out operations in an online environment, the company cannot guarantee complete protection against intrusions into its computers or the disclosure of the information stored there. If obtained by a third party penetrating information held by the company and / or misusing it, the user will have no claim, claim or demand against the company.
- The company will be authorized to use "cookies" in order to provide the customer with a fast service and avoid the customer having to enter his personal data each time he enters the site.
- In cases beyond the control of the company and / or resulting from a case of force majeure, the company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to the customer and / or to anyone on behalf of the customer with such lost information or in the event of unauthorized use.
11. Law and judgment
- The law applicable to these regulations and / or to any action and / or dispute arising therefrom, is Israeli law only.
- In the event of a dispute, the courts (peace or district) of Tel Aviv-Yafo will have exclusive jurisdiction to hear them.
- The law applicable to the use of the website, the invitation and these regulations, including the interpretation and application of the regulations, is only Israeli law.
- For any inquiries and questions, you can contact us as indicated below, and during the opening hours of the store which are:
- Sunday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays and holiday eves from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and in winter until 1 p.m.
- WhatsApp of the store - 053-238-6533 - Telephone of the shop - 09-866-6533 - Email of the shop - [email protected]